Tuesday, October 11, 2022

ADAMAWA POLICE FOIL PLOT BY HOUSE WIFE TO KILL STEP MOTHER




Police in Adamawa State have foiled a plot by a house wife, Mary Mathias, to kill her step mother accused of witchraft. NEWS PLATFORM can report.


The operatives of the Command have detained Marry who hails from Bariki Sajo in Song LGA on suspicion of planning to murder her step-mother whom she had accused of causing her infertility.


The 37 year old Mary was arrested and detained along side a man identified as Nuhu, whom she allegedly contracted to assassinate her step mother.


Mary, had while speaking to NEWS PLATFORM at the police headquaters on Tuesday, said "I decided to eliminate my step mother because she is the one preventing me from conceiving".


"When we lost our beloved father, our step mother insisted that she must inherit our father's property. Apart from that, she told my sister that she had tied my womb, and that I will never give birth in my life".


The step mother was said to have told the sister to the accused that the culprit will only see children in other families and not in hers.


It was as result of that that the accused asked a lady who is now at large to connect her with a notorious thief in their community in order to kill her step mother.


" The lady connected me with one Fulani man known as Nuhu. I told him that my step mother is the one who blocked my womb so as not to give birth. I also told him it is good that she does not exist", Mary narrated.


Nuhu, was said to have called the step mother on phone and told her that it was Mary who gave him her number in order to kill her.


Mary was picked after the phone number of Nuhu was tracked and arrested. He had named the woman as the person who contracted him to kill her step mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment