Thursday, July 14, 2022

I'VE RECEIVED COVID-19 VACCINE...IT'S SAFE- JIMETA ROYAL FATHER




The Village Head of Va'atita and Ajiyan Jimeta, Alhaji Dauda Mumini, says he has recieved his COVID-19 Vaccine, insisting that the vaccine is safe and effective.


According to him, people have nothing to worry about when it comes to the safety of the vaccine, urging his subjects to avail themselves with opportunity and get vaccinated.


Alhaji Dauda, had while interacting with NEWS PLATFORM at his palace on Thursday, disclosed that himself and his subjects have responded positively by receiving their vaccines.


He stated that initially even in his domain people rejected it, but due to enligthenment campaigns/awareness so far created on the importance vaccines to humanity, his people are responding positively to it.


He said, "I move around with my card to show my subjects that I have received vaccine against the dreaded COVID-19. I use the opportunity and advise them to get the vaccine. I can assure you that the response is much more than it used to be which is commendable".


"As royal father, I have been able to demonstrate my confidence in the health and safety of this vaccination", and appealed to his remaining subjects who could not be vaccinated to embrace the opportunity created by the government and get it.


The traditional ruler pointed out that he has been in touch with Ward Heads, and that they have been contributing their part by creating awareness and attributed it to the success so far recorded.


Alhaji Dauda Mumini, applauded the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) as well as health workers for making it possible for them to get vaccines, advocating for more awareness through traditional and social media platforms.


No comments:

Post a Comment